Learning Goals & Objectives
Student Learning Goal 1
Management Majors will be able to solve problems in operations management.
- Objective A: Analyze the transformations of inputs into outputs through value-added process;
- Objective B: Apply management science techniques and interpret results from such applications.
Student Learning Goal 2
Management Majors will be knowledgeable about leadership and organizations.
- Objective A: Understand major theories of leadership;
- Objective B: Evaluate theories of motivation in the workplace;
- Objective C: Understand principles of organizational structure and design.
Student Learning Goal 3
Management majors will be knowledgeable about issues of fairness and equity in the workplace
- Objective A: Understand concepts and practices of justice in organizations;
- Objective B: Evaluate managerial practices pertaining to employment discrimination.