Canisius Marketing Graduates Use Their Skills to Generate Revenue in Any Industry
The marketing major is designed for students who want a balanced career that rewards creativity, while requiring business results.
A Well-Rounded Course of Study that Includes both Contemporary Theory and Relevant Marketing Applications
- Supply exceeds demand for marketing internships at Canisius, so opportunities to gain real-world experience are abundant.
- Career possibilities for marketing majors are numerous. Professionals with marketing expertise continue to be in high demand.
- Innovative new courses acquaint majors with key aspects of global marketing.
- The Canisius Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) has won numerous awards at the National Collegiate Conference of the AMA, held in New Orleans each April.
- The Marketing Department faculty are experts in their fields and help students achieve the career goals they set for themselves.
- Canisius offers a cooperative program with the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT): students complete three years of business and liberal arts courses at Canisius, then study for a year at FIT in New York City.
Want more information?
Call 1-800-843-1517 to talk to an admissions counselor