Canisius Marketing Graduates Use Their Skills to Generate Revenue in Any Industry
The marketing major is designed for students who want a balanced career that rewards creativity, while requiring business results.
A Well-Rounded Course of Study that Includes both Contemporary Theory and Relevant Marketing Applications
- Supply exceeds demand for marketing internships at Canisius, so opportunities to gain real-world experience are abundant.
- Career possibilities for marketing majors are numerous. Professionals with marketing expertise continue to be in high demand.
- Innovative new courses acquaint majors with key aspects of global marketing.
- The Canisius Chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) has won numerous awards at the National Collegiate Conference of the AMA, held in New Orleans each April. Please click here for AMA Results!
- The Marketing Department faculty are experts in their fields and help students achieve the career goals they set for themselves.
- Canisius offers a cooperative program with the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT): students complete three years of business and liberal arts courses at Canisius, then study for a year at FIT in New York City.
The Canisius Marketing & Information Systems department offers a minor in Information Systems that allows marketing majors to combine marketing with technology to gain valuable skills, increase their productivity and enhance their employment prospects. Canisius marketing majors can get a distinctive edge in digital marketing, social media marketing and data analytics. Click here to see the Information Systems minor.
Want more information?
Call 1-800-843-1517 to talk to an admissions counselor.