Learning Goals & Objectives
Student Learning Goal 1
Spanish majors will demonstrate effective skills at the ACTFL advanced-low level according to three Communicative Modes: Interpretive, Interpersonal, Presentational.
- Objective A: demonstrate literal and figurative comprehension based on authentic written and/or aural materials (Interpretative);
- Objective B: actively and accurately negotiate meaning in fluent interpersonal communications (Interpersonal);
- Objective C: accurately and fluently present oral information, concepts and ideas in a cohesive manner to an audience (Presentational).
Student Learning Goal 2
Spanish majors will demonstrate knowledge of the target culture.
- Objective A: interpret how political, social, economic, geographic, and/or linguistic factors influence components of the target culture;
- Objective B: analyze the significance of artifacts created within the target culture as contributions made to the history of humanity.
Student Learning Goal 3
Spanish majors will demonstrate an ability to analyze literature written in the target language.
- Objective A: identify a diverse range of literary and artistic movements in their historical, social and political contexts;
- Objective B: apply critical thinking to interpret literary texts.
Help others live well, as a Care Coach.
Are you serious about health and wellness?
Do you enjoy working on a team and helping others?
As a Care Coach, you will facilitate patient engagement and motivate patients to achieve their health and wellness goals.
What does a Care Coach do?
• Collaborate with pharmacists to support patient needs.
• Help identify and overcome barriers to the attainment of health and wellness goals previously identified by the patient’s physician. These barriers often include controllable factors such as smoking cessation, disease education and weight loss.
• Help develop a personalized care plan, which is shared with the patient’s referring physician.
• Provide patients with integrated care, by collaborating with clinical staff made up of Pharmacists and Registered Nurses.
• Help patients through improved health status, personalized wellness support and improved health literacy and better quality of life.
• Establish positive coaching and mentoring relationships with patients.
Salary $19.00 to $26.00/hr DOE
Type of Job Full Time
Job Location Buffalo, New York
Other Job Requirements Are you a Care Coach?
• Are you open-minded, compassionate and understanding of patient’s personal experiences
• Are you goal-oriented and passionate about building relationships?
• Do you inspire others to make positive changes and recognize progress towards goals?
• Are you an exceptional communicator with good listening and demonstrated writing skills?
• Are you self-motivated willing to work both individually and as part of a team?
• Are you willing to learn new skills, be flexible and comfortable with ambiguity?
Are you qualified for a Care Coach role?
• BA/BS/AA degree in a health related field
• A certification in a health related profession or experience in a health related field such as but not limited to Medical Assistant, Nursing Assistant, Diet Technician, Pharmacy Technician, Wellness Coach, Health/Diabetes Educator
• Proficient computer experience to be able to successfully navigate Microsoft applications such as Outlook, Word, Excel and Internet Explorer
• Fluent English required and conversational Spanish language skills strongly preferred
• Active driver’s license and driving record acceptable to Health Dialog required
Company Name Health Dialog
Employer Web Site http://www.healthdialog.com
Company Description Health Dialog is a leading provider of care management, healthcare analytics, and decision support.
The firm is a private, wholly owned subsidiary of Bupa, a global health and care company of more than $12 billion in revenues headquartered in London, England. Health Dialog provides population analytics, interactive decision aids, and healthcare decision programs to over 17 million people around the world.
Contact Name: Rose Bracamonte
Address: Sixty State Street , 11th floor
Boston, MA 02109
Application Instructions Interested in joining our team?
• Be part of a team that is serious about health and wellness.
• Work with others in the health community to positively impact people’s lives.
• Have opportunities for professional growth and development in an exciting and innovative industry.
Learn more about Health Dialog at www.HealthDialog.com
Job ID # CRCCHREMBUFNY613