Internships and Employment Opportunities
Care Coach Job Position
As a Care Coach, you will facilitate patient engagement and motivate patients to achieve their health and wellness goals.
What does a Care Coach do?
• Collaborate with pharmacists to support patient needs.
• Help identify and overcome barriers to the attainment of health and wellness goals previously identified by the patient’s physician. These barriers often include controllable factors such as smoking cessation, disease education and weight loss.
• Help develop a personalized care plan, which is shared with the patient’s referring physician.
• Provide patients with integrated care, by collaborating with clinical staff made up of Pharmacists and Registered Nurses.
• Help patients through improved health status, personalized wellness support and improved health literacy and better quality of life.
• Establish positive coaching and mentoring relationships with patients.
Salary $19.00 to $26.00/hr DOE
Type of Job Full Time