KEEP COOL and STAY IN SCHOOL
Canisius Summer Sessions
Whatever your goals, whatever your major, we’ll help you reach them this summer.
Tackle a core class. Explore a new interest. From Anthropology to Special Ed, we have more courses this summer than ever before. Whatever you choose will push you ahead in your schedule and could boost your GPA. All with the convenience of an online class. Pretty cool.
Session 1: May 19 - June 19, 2014 (5 weeks)
Session 2: June 23 - July 23, 2014 (5 weeks)
Summer Undergraduate Course Offerings
To Navigate Course Listings & Registration Page
- Click “Class Schedule”
- Select “Summer 2014”
- Select the subject you’re interested in
- Click “Class Search” at the bottom of the page
- To view additional subjects, click "New Search" at the bottom of the page and repeat the process.
New First-time Graduate Matriculating students
Undergraduate Non-matriculating students
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled at another college/university must submit a letter from their home school giving permission to take a summer course here at the Canisius College.
- An unofficial transcript from their home school for verification of possible course prerequisites must be submitted.
- A copy of your state issued drivers license with your picture is required.
- All items must be submitted with your application.