Anthony R. Weston, PhD Professor
Cornell University SMI Posters and Notes
- Classifications of ultrametric spaces according to roundness, with T. Faver, K. Kochalski, M. Murugan, H. Verheggen, and E. Wesson, arXiv:1201.6669.
- Metric trees of generalized roundness one, with E. Caffarelli and I. Doust, Aequationes Mathematicae, DOI: 10.1007/s00010-011-0108-8.
- Strongly non-embeddable metric spaces, with C. Kelleher, T. Osborn, and D. Miller, Topology and its Applications, 159 (2012), 749-755.
- Strict p-negative type of a metric space, with H. Li, Positivity, 14(2010), 529-545.
- Optimal lower bound on the supremal strict p-negative type of a finite metric space, Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, 80 (2009), 486-497.
- Enhanced negative type for finite metric trees, with I. Doust, Journal of Functional Analysis, 254 (2008), 2336-2364, and 255 (2008), 532-533.
- Manifestations of non linear roundness in analysis, discrete geometry and topology, with E. Prassidis, "Limits of Graphs in Group Theory and Computer Science", Research Proceedings of the École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne, CRC Press (ISBN: 978-1-4398-0400-1), Chapter 7:141-170.
- Linearization of certain uniform homeomorphisms, J. Aust. Math. Soc. 82(2007), 1-9.
- Uniform Banach Groups and Structures, with E. Prassidis, Comptes rendus mathématiques, 26 (2004), 25-32.
- Roundness and Metric Type, with C. Lennard and A. Tonge, J. Math. Anal. Appl., 252 (2000), 980-988.
- Generalized Roundness and Negative Type, with C. Lennard and A. Tonge, Michigan Mathematics Journal, 44 (1997), 37-45.
- On the generalized roundness of finite metric spaces, J. Math. Anal. Appl. 192 (1995), 323-334.
- Some Non-Uniformly Homeomorphic Spaces, Israel Journal of Mathematics, 83 (1993), 375-380.
You may need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader from the Adobe website if you wish to view the applications in Adobe format (.pdf).