Frank Swiatek Owner, Frank Swiatek & Associates
Frank is a speaker, coach, and consultant in the areas of leadership, management, sales, and marketing. He has conducted over 3400 sessions for organizations throughout the United States and Canada over a 30-year period.
In addition to running his own firm in WNY, he is also an adjunct faculty member at Canisius College. He has served as a seminar leader for Learning Dynamics (Boston, MA) and the Waterloo Management Education Centre (Canada) for over 12 years. He has received the prestigious Certified Speaking Professional (CSP) designation from the National Speakers Association
He has conducted sessions for organizations like General Electric, US Army, US Navy, Verizon Wireless, Comcast Communications, Baskin-Robins, Boston Scientific, Amtrak, Rich Products, Qwest Communications, Deloitte & Touche, Ford Motor Company, and Lays Potato Chips.
Frank has written the following books:
- Managers, Can You Hear Me Now? – Co-Author with Denny Strigl, former CEO, Verizon Wireless (published by McGraw-Hill, April 2011)
- Want to Motivate Employees? Then Turn Your Words into High-Impact Messages!
- Connecting with People (with Don Caplin) – Essential Skills for Building Trust and Rapport with Others
- Everything is as Important as YOU Make it!
- FIBRE-MATIC Speaking – How to Build and Deliver your Message with Magic