Change Your Address

It is the student’s responsibility to make sure the college has their updated and accurate address and telephone number. Students who move must fill out an address change form in person at the Student Records & Financial Services Center. Please do not rely on the U.S. Postal Service to notify us of your change of address.

The Student Records & Financial Services Center maintains both a permanent and local address for every student:

Your permanent address is typically your home address. Your local address may be a campus housing address or a residence where you reside while attending classes. Your permanent and local address may be the same.

Once you change your address in the Student Records & Financial Services Center, the address is changed throughout the college.