Note taking Assistance Form
Policy and Procedure
For DSS students:
- It is preferred that you speak to instructors before requesting notes to discuss the best way to receive notes. Instructors can often accommodate students in the classroom (e.g., with notes on Blackboard).
- Notes may be copied two ways:
- A carbonless notebook provided by DSS (free of charge).
- Photocoping a regular notebook using the DSS photocopier (free of charge).
-Office Hours During Academic Session:
Monday – Thursday 8-7pm, Friday 8-5pm
-Office Hours During Summer Session:
Monday – Friday 8:30-5pm
- Copied notes are to be placed in a folder marked with the corresponding course title within 24 hours after the end of the class period.
- If a notetaker is not following through with their services appropriately, please contact Disability Support Services.
- Please notify Disability Support Services if you drop or withdraw from the class for which notes are being provided.