COPE Application process
Application Fee Waiver
HEOP Application Process
- Complete the Canisius College Application for Admission.
- Complete the COPE application (MS Word).
- Submit official high school transcript or copy of GED scores.
- Submit two letters of recommendation (MS Word) (teacher, guidance counselor, employer, etc.)
- Submit signed copy of FAFSA and TAP applications.
- Submit SAT or ACT test scores.
- Complete COPE admission test and personal interview process.
- Submit proof of income in previous year for parents and self if applicable(signed copy of 1040 income tax form or letter from any of the following applicable organizations stating the amount of money received: Social Services (MS Word), Social Security (MS Word), Veterans Benefits, unemployment or disability).
Transfer students must submit official college transcript(s) and a transfer application which verifies EOP, HEOP, SEEK or College Discovery participation in addition to the above.
Financing a college education is a major concern and an investment for students and their parent(s). Therefore, every effort will be made by the COPE Office and the Office of Student Financial Aid to meet the student's financial need. All financial aid packages are based on need, thus each applicant's circumstances will be considered on an individual basis.
What Type of Financial Aid is Available?
- Books and supplies: $465 per semester
- Maintenance Fund not to exceed $4,250 per year
Tuition Assistance Program (TAP)
College Workstudy Program
Perkins Loan (NDSL)
Stafford Loan (Guaranteed Student Loan)
Please visit the Canisius College Financial Aid website for more information