Respiratory Care Admissions Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a statement of purpose of approximately 500 words explaining your motivation for pursuing the MS in Respiratory Care. The statement may be submitted in the essay section.
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
- Current resumé.
- Evidence of current credentialing as a Registered Respiratory Therapist (RRT) by the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
- Minimum undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Phone or face-to-face interview with the program director or department representative.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.