To be considered for admission to Canisius College's Online Respiratory Care program, candidates are required to submit the following items:
- Completion of the graduate admissions application.
- Submission of one (1) official transcript from each college/university attended.
- Proof of baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution of higher learning, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
- Submission of two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Submission of a current resume.
- Evidence of current licensure as a Registered Respiratory Therapist or other medical licensure in related allied health professions.
- Provide a statement of purpose of approximately 500 words explaining your motivation for pursuing the MS in Respiratory Care. The statement may be submitted in the essay section of the graduate application.
Applying to the program
Applications are processed on a rolling basis and are considered as they are received for each of our terms. We recommend submitting all material required for admission at least 30 days prior to the start of the term you wish to begin. Earlier application will ensure the best scheduling options, as some course sections may become unavailable.
Online applications can be submitted with no fee.