Following are services offered by the Office of Sponsored Programs
Faculty who are interested in obtaining funds for research or teaching activities can learn about potential sponsors by accessing a variety of private and government funding sources on-line through our Funding Sources page.
Our staff helps you:
- Obtain all application forms and guidelines.
- Interpret sponsor guidelines and seek clarification as necessary.
- Prepare proposal budgets.
- Secure all institutional signatures.
- Complete and mail your proposal in a timely fashion.
Once you have received funding, we:
- Authorize the Controller's Office to create an account and administer the funds.
- Contact the sponsor as required for any post-award changes, questions or requests.
- Ensure that all reports are submitted in a timely fashion.