MSA Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission to the sport administration master's degree program, candidates must submit the following items:
- 1. A completed Canisius Graduate Admissions Application.
- 2. One official copy of undergraduate transcripts showing completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
- Transcripts may be sent to you our directly to Canisius College by your institution. If sent to you, they will be in a sealed envelope that should be forwarded to us unopened.
- 3. A written essay describing your reasons for pursuing a degree in sport administration. Explain how the program ties into your career goals. Include your background in athletics and/or sport administration. The statement may be submitted in the essay section of the graduate application.
- 4. Resume
- 5. Two letters of recommendation
- 6. All international students must complete a Certification of Finances form in order to receive an I-20 (certificate of visa eligibility).
The mailing address for all admission materials is listed below. We recommend collecting all materials and sending to us in one package.
Graduate Admissions Office (rm. LY-120)
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208