MSA Admission Requirements
- Free online application The application includes a written essay describing your reasons for pursuing a degree in sport administration. Explain how the program ties into your career goals. Include your background in athletics and/or sport administration. The statement may be submitted in the essay section.
- Official Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process.
- Two letters of recommendation. Letters can be personal, professional or academic references.
- Current resumé.
Additional Requirements for International Students
- Canadian and other international applicants must provide a completed Certification of Finances Form.
- International students who have completed university coursework outside the U.S. and Canada are required to have their transcripts and degrees evaluated by a foreign credential evaluation service such as World Education Services (WES)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) score, IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score, or a CAEL (Canadian Academic English Language) score.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.