MSA Admission Requirements
To be considered for admission to the sport administration master's degree program, candidates must submit the following items:
- A completed Canisius Graduate Admissions Application.
- One official copy of undergraduate transcripts showing completion of a bachelor's degree from an accredited institution of higher learning with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.7.
- Transcripts may be sent to you or directly to Canisius College by your institution. If sent to you, they will be in a sealed envelope that should be forwarded to us unopened.
- A written essay describing your reasons for pursuing a degree in sport administration. Explain how the program ties into your career goals. Include your background in athletics and/or sport administration. The statement may be submitted in the essay section of the graduate application.
- Two letters of recommendation
- All international students must complete a Certification of Finances form in order to receive an I-20 (certificate of visa eligibility).
The mailing address for all admission materials is listed below. We recommend collecting all materials and sending to us in one package:
Graduate Admissions Office