Student Account Management
The Office of Student Accounts handles the financial transactions between students and the college including tuition collection and payment plans, meal plan arrangements, parking permits and the disbursement of work study paychecks. See below for information on making payments and viewing payment plans.
Go to Financial Services in MyCanisius under Application & Services to:
- Manage your Student Account (e-bills, make payments, payment plans)
- Make International Student Payments
- Manage your Griff Plan/Griff Bucks/Griff Choice
- Purchase a Parking Permit
- View/Print your 1098T
- Accept/Review your Financial Aid
Parents and Authorized Users
Log into the Online Student Accounts Center to:
- View electronic bills
- Make payments
- Enroll in a payment plan
Add Griff Bucks and Griff Choice funds to your account.