Study Abroad Ambassador Program
The Canisius College Study Abroad Ambassador program is designed to encourage study abroad alumni to become involved in international education by providing them outreach opportunities on campus. Study Abroad Ambassadors will receive direction and support from the Program Director, and ambassadors will be responsible for organizing and participating in study abroad related activities on campus. The Ambassadors will work in conjunction with the Canisius College Study Abroad Office to develop leadership and garner interest in study abroad.
Students who have studied abroad are excited to talk about their experiences when they return! The Study Abroad Ambassador Program is a great way to share your experiences and gives you an opportunity to answer potential "study abroadees" inquires. Sharing information about your time abroad will help others choose their ideal study abroad destination and is a great way to connect with Canisius College study abroad students, including past, present, and future participants. If interested, apply today!
- Currently be enrolled at Canisius College
- Be an alumni of an International Partnerships & Study Abroad Office program
Items that must be submitted for consideration:
- Program application - apply here
- Response and submittal of an essay from choices below
- Week at a Glance Schedule for upcoming semester
- Work schedule (if consistently the same)
Send completed materials to:
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 716-888-3191
- Or via mail to: International Partnership & Study Abroad Office, Frisch Hall 005, 2001 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14208
Once ALL materials are sent and received, the Ambassador Coordinator will notify you. Following the application due date, the Coordinator will contact applicants for an interview.
For consideration, applications for the fall semester are due by August 15, 2014
Why do you want to be a Canisius College Study Abroad Ambassador?
Explain some of your skills and/or experiences that you can use as a Study Abroad Ambassador.
Describe an activity you would like to implement as a Study Abroad Ambassador.