JUSTICE iPad Loan Program
Are you an early childhood, childhood, special education or adolescent education major?
If so, the JUSTICE Project has purchased iPads that are available for YOUR use! These iPads are also available to professors in the School of Education community. Teaching candidates and professors may use the iPads for the following:
- School related research
- Instruction with students during field experiences
Create an Apple iTunes account without a credit card. Click here for details.
View how to complete the JUSTICE ipad loan process. Click here for video link.
How many iPads are available?
There are 20 iPads total that are available for check-out.
- 10 iPads are for short term checkout (maximum of 2 days for students, 4 days for professors)
- 10 iPads are for long term checkout (maximum of 4 weeks for both students and professors)
- iPads are available on a first come, first serve basis.
How do I check out an iPad?
It is a very easy process. Follow these steps below:
- Complete electronic application
- Once the application is complete, it will be reviewed by a member of the JUSTICE Project faculty. Once approved, you will receive a notification via e-mail Please allow up to 2 business days for approval and notification.
- Print out a hard copy of the loan agreement. Please allow a minimum of at least 2 business days prior to your scheduled date of iPad check-out to ensure that we have the equipment available for your use.
- Bring a signed copy of the iPad Borrowing Policy and Loan Agreement to the Help Desk in the Library. The Help Desk stores all of our iPads for the JUSTICE Project. You must have proper identification on you (Canisius College Student ID card) in order to check out an iPad/technology equipment. The Help Desk will have an updated list of students/faculty who are approved for equipment borrowing. Once you check out your iPad, the help desk will give you a receipt with your return due date. All equipment must be returned to the help desk by 2:30 pm on the scheduled return date.
- Complete the feedback form.
Have any questions?
Contact JUSTICE Project faculty member Dr. Kristin Kurtzworth-Keen at firstname.lastname@example.org or graduate assistant Christina Franceschi at email@example.com. The JUSTICE Project will be happy to answer any question you may have about checking out equipment!
Don’t miss out on this opportunity to use the latest addition to the world of educational technology! It is an outstanding tool that can can be used to address a wide range of student needs at all grade levels!