Learning Goals & Objectives - Accounting Info Systems
Learning Goal 1
Graduates will know how to evaluate processes and controls of organizational systems and compare/contrast approaches used in evaluating systems.
- Objective A: Apply concepts related to information technology auditing tools and techniques;
- Objective B: Apply concepts related to electronic processing of business information and control issues of E-business;
- Objective C: Apply concepts related to financial and non-financial information management issues of enterprise information systems;
Learning Goal 2
Graduates will know how to evaluate the conceptual design of organizational systems and determine methods to provide information to solve business problems.
- Objective A: Apply principles of database design and effectively design database schemas based on conceptual business models;
- Objective B: Apply concepts for effectively retrieving information from relational databases using ANSI structured query language (SQL).