Learning Goals and Objectives
Student Learning Goal 1
Urban Studies majors will develop knowledge of urban history, economics and politics.
- Objective A: Demonstrate competency with the conceptual frameworks of urban history;
- Objective B: Demonstrate competency with conceptual frameworks of urban economics;
- Objective C: Demonstrate competency with conceptual frameworks of urban politics.
Student Learning Goal 2
Urban Studies majors will be able to communicate and work effectively with others.
- Objective A: Successfully complete a project in concert with others;
- Objective B: Communicate effectively in writing both reports and memos;
- Objective C: Communicate effectively in speaking.