CANISIUS ALUMNI NAMED TO 40 UNDER 40
Buffalo, NY- Six members of the Canisius community were named to Business First’s 30th annual 40 Under 40 list. Attorneys, entrepreneurs, educators and architects comprise this year’s class, which brings the total number of honorees in recent years to 1,200. The list identifies the most influential leaders, men and women under age 40, who have achieved success in their professions and who are involved in the Western New York community.
The 40 Under 40 list includes the following Canisius alumni:
- Peter Burakowski ‘04 ,co-founder and vice president of strategy, HELIXintel;
- Adam Desmond MBA ‘11, regional market executive, commercial lending, Tompkins Bank of Castile;
- Lindsey Dotson ‘05, assistant development director, BestSelf Behavioral Health;
- Daniel Leonard ‘05, associate principal, Wendel;
- Jennifer O'Neill MBA ‘06,, chief financial officer, Buffalo FilmWorks; and
- Finune Shaibi ‘05, director of accountability and assessment, Clarence Central School District
One of 27 Jesuit universities in the nation, Canisius is the premier private university in Western New York. Canisius prepares leaders – intelligent, caring, faithful individuals –able to pursue and promote excellence in their professions, their communities and their service to humanity.