Canisius College MBA Alumni Association Board of Directors Elects New Executive Officers and Committee Chairs
BUFFALO, NY – The Canisius College MBA Alumni Association (MBAA) Board of Directors named its new officers and committee chairs for the upcoming year. The board of directors works with the Office of Alumni Engagement to involve MBA alumni with alma mater in meaningful ways. The new officers and committee chairs are:
- Lisa A. Latrovato MBA ’12, is a senior development associate for Children’s Hospital of Buffalo and will serve as president;
- Frank A. Pepe ’99, MBA ’14, is a lead financial analyst for Citigroup and will serve as 2nd vice president and officer advisor to the coaching committee;
- Mark J. Nigro MBA ’88, is a chief financial officer for Buffalo City Mission and will serve as board secretary and chair of the graduate business program review committee;
- Katherine A. Zoratti ’01, MS ’04, MBA ’10, is a senior marketing manager for Ivoclar Vivadent and will serve as chair of the outreach committee;
- Ryan P. McNulty MBA ’12, is an investment advisor representative for MassMutual New York State and will serve as chair of the mentoring committee;
- Jeffrey R. Geraci MBA ’93, is owner of J. R. Geraci Consulting and will serve as chair of the coaching committee; and
- Kevin M. Gavin ’90, MBA ’98, is a retired store manager for JCPenny and will serve as chair of the mentoring committee.
One of 28 Jesuit universities in the nation, Canisius is the premier private university in Western New York.