Learn Ways to Increase Employee Engagement
BUFFALO, NY – The Canisius College Center for Professional Development will offer a course on Creating and Sustaining Employee Engagement on Wednesday, July 18 from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. at its Amherst location, 300 Corporate Parkway, Amherst.
This course is ideal for managers, supervisors, team leaders, human resource professionals or anyone who seeks to further their knowledge and understanding of employee engagement. Upon completion of this workshop, participants will be able to:
- Identify and understand drivers of employee engagement
- Learn how to measure and benchmark engagement levels at your organization
- Build the foundation that supports an engaged workforce
- Learn useful models and tools to support a game plan
- Create an environment of continuous improvement to empower employees
- Use career development to improve morale and create opportunities for advancement
- Manage and model positive workplace behaviors to improve the quality of working relationships
- Understand individual motivating factors in order to reward and recognize employees effectively
- Communicate and clarify organizational goals, vision and expectations
The course fee is $595. For registration information, contact the Center for Professional Development at (716) 888-8490 or visit the website atcanisius.edu/cpd.
The Canisius College Center for Professional Development offers personalized, professional training and consulting that provides critical knowledge and skills to maximize employees’ and their organization’s performance.
Canisius College is one of 28 Catholic, Jesuit colleges in the nation and the premier private college in Western New York. Canisius prepares leaders - intelligent, caring, faithful individuals - able to pursue and promote excellence in their professions, their communities and their service to humanity.