Six Appointed to Canisius Board of Regents
BUFFALO, NY – The Canisius College Board of Regents appointed six new members to fill outgoing positions. The Board serves as an advisory group to Canisius President John J. Hurley and the college’s Board of Trustees. New members serve three-year terms. The new Board of Regents members are:
- Sebastian W. Fasanello ’85, first vice president and senior financial advisor for Merrill Lynch / The Kane Fasanello Group;
- Edward J. Kelley ’08, senior consultant of capital markets for CAPCO, in Charlotte, NC;
- Adam E. Kisailus ’97, MBA ’16, PhD, assistant dean for the Division of Educational Affairs at Roswell Park Cancer Institute;
- Susan (Lundquist) O’Sullivan ’04, vice president for Ingram Micro;
- Jeffery F. Swiatek ’88, partner for Hodgson Russ LLP; and
- David C. Wagner ’00, senior vice president of Roosevelt & Cross Inc.
Officers for the 2017-18 Canisius College Board of Regents are Chair Annette M. Dispenza-Kajtoch ’88, MBA ’90, senior vice president of Personal Lines Insurance Practice and Vice Chair Brian M. Murphy ’95, a partner with Lawley Benefits Group LLC. One of 28 Jesuit universities in the nation, Canisius is the premier private university in Western New York.