Here at Canisius, we understand that these two simple words can go a long way in expressing appreciation. That is why we’re using this issue of Canisius Magazine to properly acknowledge and thank you - our donors - whose generosity helped us surpass our fundraising expectations in 2017-18.
Because of you, Canisius closed out its fiscal year with $10,284,990 in fundraising results, the highest non-campaign annual total in the college’s history. In addition to several large gifts and bequests, the college exceeded its goal for the Canisius Fund, raised a record total on Giving Day and added more than 160 new members to the Leadership Society.
Such charitable giving helps sustain Canisius and most significantly - our students - in ways large and small. For that, the collective campus community is sincerely grateful.
- Read a message from Marty Berardi '79, chair of the institutional advancement committee at Canisius.
- Learn more about The Promise of a Private Education
- Read how one donor is helping to Ensure a Tradition of Excellence
- Meet a group of young alumni, helping to make the Leadership Society - Stronger Together
- Read how the Cynthia Vance Scholarship is providing a safety net for students who encounter financial circumstances
- Learn how Christine Licata-Culhane is honoring the past while investing in Canisius' future
- Meet a Kevin Marmion '75, who is safeguarding Canisius history with a gift of service