Where Will You Make Your Impact?
If you’re looking for areas to support on #CanisiusGivingDay, see those we’ve mapped out below:
- The Canisius Fund – Canisius Fund dollars provide flexible, current-use funding which fuels our innovative programs, transformative experiences, scholarships and resources that make Canisius exceptional. Help write a Canisius story for a current or future student by ensuring the very best is afforded them to make the most of their time at Canisius!
- Student Fitness Facility – To enhance the student experience, plans for a fitness center in the Palisano Pavilion are slated to begin in the fall of 2019. The new space will include studio space, as well as an array of cardio and weight-training equipment.
- Academic Programs (College of Arts & Sciences, Richard J. Wehle School of Business, and the School of Education & Human Services) – Help our academic programs expand their excellent reputation. The academic programs at Canisius have helped provide a head start to thousands of alumni through internship and mentorship experiences, rigorous and innovative class offerings and research opportunities.
- Athletic Teams – Ensure our Golden Griffs have a winning record! Your gift to any of our athletic teams will provide the best resources, experiences and scholarships for our Division I student-athletes.
- Campus Ministry – Campus Ministry provides students with the transformative experiences of faith immersion and service in ways that promote justice and make our Jesuit mission real and tangible. Your gift to Campus Ministry will ensure that students understand and live the Jesuit theme of being women and men for and with others.