Guided by our Jesuit values, we work to create an inclusive community focused on caring and justice—whether that community is our campus, our neighborhood, our city or our world. Being for and with others is something we strive for.
As a Griff, you’ll be welcomed for who you are as a whole person. You’ll be pushed to be the very best version of yourself—both in and out of the classroom.
- Courses that present different perspectives will help you develop empathy.
- Involvement in our student-run clubs and organizations will give you ways to collaborate and lead.
- Service opportunities will connect you with people from neighborhoods across the city or around the world.
Buffalo's Great Opportunities
One of the best midsize cities for college, New York’s second-largest city is also a wonderful place for students seeking internships and new graduates eager to launch their careers.
- The central location of our campus will put you in proximity with the city’s revitalized downtown commercial district.
- You’ll enjoy access to different organizations and companies, many of which employ Canisius graduates.
Learn More: Living and Studying In Buffalo
Two Griffs explain why Canisius feels like home to them.
A Vast Alumni Network
Once a Griff, always a Griff.
When you join our community, you become part of an active network of more than 50,000 alumni around the globe.
These alums have carried everything they learned as students out into the world, while staying connected to the campus that helped shape them.