WNY Prosperity Fellowship: Eligibility & Requirements
Undergraduates entering their junior or senior years in any major,
Continuing Graduate Business Students, and Graduate Business students accepted for Fall.
1. US citizenship or eligible permanent resident.
2. Attending school full-time
3. Undergraduate – Must be entering Junior or Senior year.
Graduate – Business students.
4. A completed 2021-2022 FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). The form is located at FAFSA.gov. The Canisius College Title IV code for the FAFSA is 002681. It is required that the FAFSA form be completed by March 8.
5. A demonstrated interest in and ability to have a positive impact on job creation and economic development in WNY.
6. Must participate in a paid credit-bearing internship over the Summer 2021 for Undergraduate Students and continuing Graduate Business Students. Accepted Graduate Business Students for Fall 2021 will participate in the internship in the Summer 2022.
7. If selected as a possible candidate, a student will need to come on campus for an interview with the WNY Prosperity Fellowship Selection Committee.
8. Individuals that are awarded the WNY Prosperity Fellowship must provide Canisius with updated contact information up to 10 years after graduation. Occasionally, the Prentice Family Foundation that funds the WNY Prosperity Fellowship is interested in contacting alumni fellows.