Classes Taught: MSA 520 Leadership in Sport
- Earned his bachelor’s degree in management and marketing from Canisius in 2012 and his master’s in sport administration in 2014
- Has played a key role in the Canisius Hockey Program's ascension within the Atlantic Hockey Conference
- Since returning to Buffalo, Moser has also served as a coach at the USA Hockey National Select Festivals from 2014 to 2018 in addition to working at the HARBORCENTER Academy of Hockey as a part-time youth coach.
- Prior to rejoining the Canisius program as Assistant Coach, Moser spent the 2013-14 season at St. Lawrence as Director of Hockey Operations with the women’s team. With the Saints, Moser coordinated video breakdown, while also helping the coaching staff with scouting and practice sessions. In addition, Moser served as Assistant Golf Coach in his one year at St. Lawrence.
- A two-sport athlete at Canisius, Moser captained the Griffs during the 2011-12 campaign. He appeared in 134 career games, recording 59 points on 23 goals and 36 assists. A two-time recipient of the team’s Dr. David B. Dietz Award as a player who shows both athletic and scholastic dedication, Moser was a nominee for the Hockey Humanitarian Award in 2011 and the Derek Hines Unsung Hero Award in 2012. He was a four-time selection to the Atlantic Hockey All-Academic Team and a three-time MAAC All-Academic Team honoree. Moser was also a four-year letter winner with the golf program at Canisius.