BS in Human Services and MS Communication & Leadership 4+1 Program
You Can Accelerate your future in half the time
The M.S in Communication and Leadership 4+1 program works in conjunction with the undergraduate BS in Human Services Program.
Students graduate with their bachelor’s degree in Human Services and their master’s degree in Communication and Leadership with a concentration in Managing Not-for-Profit Organizations in just 5 years.
Live the Canisius mission and learn through service in the classroom.
4+1 Program Highlights
- Ability to earn a MS degree in half the time
- Cost effective save on overall tuition costs
- Students eligible for financial aid in their senior year
- Maintain continuity with faculty and Canisius College
- Increase your earning potential with a graduate degree
- Receive the same coursework as the two-year students
- Gain a competitive edge in the marketplace and increase your earning potential
- Theory to practice focus –service to community nonprofits as you learn
** Application to graduate program director by spring of junior year undergraduate. Students must have an overall GPA of 3.0 or higher to apply to the program, a GPA of 3.2 or higher waives GRE requirement to enter program.
Students must maintain a 3.0 GPA to remain in the program.