Admissions Requirements - Education Leadership
- Free Online Application
- Bachelor's Degree Transcript. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process. Applicants for the Fall 2016 semester and beyond will be expected to have a 3.0 undergraduate GPA. Applicants with less than a 3.0 undergraduate GPA will undergo additional review.
- Master's Degree Transcript. Unofficial transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process. Your official transcript must indicate the conferral of a master's degree from an accredited institution of higher education, with a minimum 3.0 cumulative grade point average.
- Submission of a Verification of Teaching/Pupil Personnel Experience Form (PDF) or NYS Professional Certification which requires three (3) years of successful full-time teaching and/or pupil personnel service experience in Pre K-12 schools.
- Submission of three (3) Recommendation Forms (PDF) or letters of recommendation from professional educators, one of whom must be a certified school administrator familiar with the applicant's work as a professional educator.
- Applicants may be required to meet with the program director or his/her designee prior to admission.
- Canadian and other international applicants must provide a completed Certification of Finances form.
Program Start Dates: New graduate students are admitted three times a year: Spring (January), Summer (May-June) and Fall (late August). There are no deadlines for applying, we operate on a rolling admissions basis.
- Applications are processed on a rolling basis
- We recommend submitting all application materials 30 days prior to the start date for the term you wish to begin.
- Earlier application is encouraged for international students, including Canadians, in order to complete VISA requirements necessary prior to enrollment.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - email@example.com
Questions? Contact Us at 1-800-950-2505 or 1-716-888-2545
If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.