- Free Online Application
- Personal Statement - 200-300 words explaining your motivation for pursuing the MS in Applied Nutrition at Canisius College.
- Two Letters of Recommendation - letters can be personal, professional or academic references
- Transcripts from the institution you have, or will be receiving, your degree from - unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process
- Minimum Undergraduate GPA of 2.7
- Preferred current licensure as a Registered Dietitian or appropriate college-level coursework in the sciences. Students who do not meet prerequisites may be required to complete additional undergraduate coursework.
- ALH 502 Nutrition, may be required for non-Registered Dietitians (RD) or Dietetic Technician, Registered (DTR) students.
> If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - @email
Additional Requirements for International Students
- If your transcripts are not on a 4.0 scale or translated to English, additional evaluation may be required
-Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS 6.5 overall
- Duolingo English Test minimum score of 105
Waivers or other test options are available, click here for more information