Canisius Graduate Intersession Classes
The intersession is a great time to start your graduate program, earn a certificate/certification or even take one course for your professional development!
January 4, 2021 – February 4, 2021
Registration for the intersession begins on November 2, 2020.
Graduate Intersession Classes are open to:
• New, incoming graduate students
• Current Canisius graduate students
• Graduate students pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities who wish to take individual classes.*
• Professionals interested in enrolling in individual classes to enhance their skills and professional development.*
See the graduate classes offered during the intersession below:
|CRN||Subject Code||Catalog Number||Course Title||Meeting Pattern||INstructor||Attributes|
|21552||DAT||555||Deep Learning||T 6pm-8:45pm||H David Sheets||Online (syncronous meeting)|
|21537||EDA||625||Instructional Program Design||Does Not Meet||Marie Balen||Online (asyncronous meeting)|
|21550||MGT||607||Operations Management & Sustainability||T 7pm-8pm||Girish Shambu||Online (syncronous meeting)|
|21551||MGT||664||Global Marketing Strategy||Does Not Meet||Coral Snodgrass||Online (asyncronous meeting)|
For course descriptions and prerequisites visit our online catalog.
*Non-matriculated students: Students who take individual classes and do not choose to matriculate into a graduate degree program are non-matriculated students.
To apply as a non-matriculated student complete our free online application. Click here to Apply online! You will need to create an account, select graduate non-matriculated and then choose either Arts and Sciences, School of Education or the Wehle School of Business.
• Upload your prior degree transcripts, an unofficial copy is acceptable.
• Under personal statement, write what courses you wish to take.
• You do not need a resume or recommendation letters.
• Once your application is submitted, we’ll notify you when you’re all set to register.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us using the following:
Student Records & Financial Services Center
Phone: (716) 888-2545
Toll Free 1-800-950-2505
Fax: (716) 888-3290