Fall Semester: July 1
Spring Semester: January 1
Scholarships in the Graduate School of Business provide financial assistance to students of high promise who demonstrate significant potential to benefit from a graduate education.
- An admitted new student or current student that has completed all admission requirements (including completion of the GMAT)
- A student cannot receive more than a 50% tuition subsidiary from a source other than family
- A student must maintain a 3.0 or above grade point average
- A student must receive a minimum grade of B in their Graduate Business Courses
- A part-time student must be registered for at least 3 credit hours a semester
- Bernard L. Martin, R. John Oishei Scholarship, Peter & Elizabeth C. Tower Endowed Scholarship, and Master Business Alumni Association require U.S. Citizenship
- Application Procedure
- Complete and submit the application form, essay, resume, and two letters of recommendation. Application and essay must be sent electronically to GraduBus@canisius.edu. Letters of recommendation can be sent electronically or by mail to: MBA Office, Canisius College, 2001 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14208.
Only Electronic Applications Will Be Considered.
Essay must include the following:
- Demonstrate financial need, academic ability, personal qualities, and leadership abilities
- Describe how you will benefit from a Canisius Graduate Business Degree and how this will prepare you to be a leader in the business world and community
*Only one application needs to be submitted and will be reviewed for all applicable scholarships.
Employer & Financial Assistance Information
You must verify the accuracy of the above information by selecting "Yes" below in order for your application to be processed.
I declare that the information provided is true, correct and complete. I give Canisius College authorization to verify all information and understand that if I have provided false information, my admission to Canisius and any other financial assistance I have received may be revoked.