Health Center

Health Center

Protecting Your Privacy

The Student Health Center is committed to protecting the privacy of your health information.

The staff will not discuss any information about your health, medical conditions, medical history, medications or any other information you share with us to anyone on or off campus, including parents, faculty, coaches or your employer, without your written permission.

If you are under the age of 18, however, Student Health is required to share some information with your parent or guardian in order to provide you with needed health care.

How to Obtain a Copy of  Your Immunization Records, Physical Examination Form or Medical Records from Student Health.



Student, current and previous, whose first enrollment with the college was before March 1, 2013, can download immunization records here. The record you download is an official copy of your immunization records for measles, mumps, rubella and meningitis.

Students enrolled after March 1, 2013 must use the authorization below to request records.

Physical Examination Form, Immunization Records, and  Other Medical Records

Complete and submit the Authorization for Disclosure of Health Information Form to Student Health. Be sure the form indicates exact information you are requesting, correct dates  of service, full name and any other previous name, college ID, date of birth or social security number,complete address including zip code and the name and address of the individual who is to receive the information.

Student Health can not release information if the disclosure request is not clear or complete.

Student Health charges $0.75 per page to copy health records. Requests for record releases take about one week to process. Student Health does not fax records.

Student Health maintains your health record for a period of ten years after you have graduated or leave the college.