Housing Applications & Forms

Returning Students:

All returning students looking to live on campus for the academic year must complete a housing application. Please select the appropriate application below.

General Housing Application

Transfer Housing Application

Graduate Housing Application 

*Incoming freshmen students must apply for housing using the online freshmen housing application, which can be found on the Accepted Students page.

If you would like to speak with someone about a housing accommodation to meet your individual needs, please contact, Al Pilato, at pilato1@canisius.edu or 716-888-8300.

All Freshmen and Sophomore students are required to live on campus in Canisius College housing according to the Community Standards. The only exception to this policy is for students who will be commuting from their parent’s or guardian’s residence. If you decide to commute from home you must complete a housing withdraw form and provide proof of residence.  Both forms are below. If you have any questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact the Office of Student Life at 716-888-8300.

Freshman and Sophomore Housing Exemption Form 


All resident students are required to submit a Room Condition Report (RCR) when checking in and out of campus housing.  This is to be sure that you are not subject to fines for damage that may have been done to the room prior to you moving in. Each resident within the apartment or room should submit an online RCR. To submit the report, log onto Griff Link, search for the Student Life page, then select the appropriate report in forms.

For questions regarding the Room Condition Reports please contact the Student Life Office.