Staffed by a physician and registered nurses daily, Student Health treats non-life threatening injuries and illnesses that do not require emergency room treatment at a hospital.

Below is a list of some of the common conditions treated in Student Health:

  • Flu
  • Cough
  • Sinus infections
  • Sore throats
  • Headaches
  • Earaches
  • Stomach Aches
  • Nausea/Vomiting/Diarrhea
  • Mono
  • Minor burns
  • Nose bleeds
  • Skin infections
  • Back pain
  • Muscle strains and sprains
  • Rashes
  • Cuts/bites/insect stings

Below is a list of some of the services provided in Student Health:

  • Nebulizer treatments
  • On-site lab testing such as strep throat, influenza, urine testing, mono testing and glucose screening
  • Loan crutches
  • Write prescriptions
  • Free over-the-counter medications 
  • Health education 
  • Referrals to specialists

To schedule an appointment go to MyCanisiusHealth portal or call Student Health at 716.888.2610. It is best to log onto your health portal or call Student Health early in the morning if you wish to be seen that day as appointments can book up quickly.

  • Allergy Shots
  • Emergency Contact Information
  • Health Record Request
  • Lab and Diagnostic Testing
  • Medical Clinics, Dental Services & Reproductive Health Services
  • Medical Note Policy
  • Medicines and Prescriptions
  • Off Campus Physician Services
  • Sexual Assault
  • Special Health Needs
  • TB Testing
  • Transportation
  • Wheelchairs