SALT Financial Literacy
SALT is a nonprofit-backed educational program that helps every student who wants a college degree to get it in a financially responsible way. The program is free to Canisius students, parents and alumni and provides resources help to increase financial knowledge and plan for a successful financial future. Registration takes less than five minutes!
What’s in it for you?
- Advice and resources to help you find free scholarship money for school
- Tools to help you understand, track, and manage your student loans
- Exclusive access and tips to secure one of nearly 50,000 internships
- Personalized lessons and guidance to help you master your money beyond student loans. SALT resources include auto financing, shared living expense management and much more.
Register today at saltmoney.org/canisius to join!
Student Repayment Guide- The Impact of Debt
There’s no doubt that higher education is one of the best and most important investments you can make. It’s also no secret that student loans can be a major part of the financing picture for many students. SALT has the resources to help you:
- Control continuously escalating tuition and fees
- Expand grant aid by all sources: federal, state, and private entities
- Keep federal student loan interest rates low
- Expand flexible repayment in private student loans
- Prepare students to be smarter borrowers by offering quality information about borrowing and neutral guidance for the life of the student loan
To learn more, read “Life Delayed: The Impact of Student Debt” below
SALT has a financial planning guide specifically designed for service members, veterans and their families to help with school and life costs. Click the image below to read more:
For more information, contact Sean Hudson, assistant director of student financial services at Canisius College, at firstname.lastname@example.org.