Degree and Enrollment Certifications
Canisius College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree and enrollment verifications. If you are an employer, employment agency or background screening firm, please contact the National Student Clearinghouse.
The National Student Clearinghouse wed site provides verifications 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We no longer provide verifications by phone.
Canisius College Student Enrollment Certifications
Canisius College students can obtain their own enrollment certifications through the National Student Clearinghouse. These enrollment certifications can be used for health insurers or general proof of your Canisius College enrollment. Students that do not have a social security number in the college database will not be reported to the Clearinghouse and cannot use this service. This service is available to our students 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
To request an enrollment certification:
- Login to myCanisius using your username and password
- Click on the "Schedule and Registration menu
- Select Run My Enrollment Verification.
- You will then be taken to the National Student Clearinghouse Student Self-Service site.
In addition to requesting an enrollment certification you can also:
- View your enrollment information on file with the Clearinghouse.
- View student loan deferment notifications the Clearinghouse has provided to your lenders or guarantors.
- View proof(s) of enrollment that the Clearinghouse has provided.
- View specific information about your student loans.