Canisius Graduate Summer Sessions
Summer is a great time to start your graduate program, earn a certificate/certification or even take one course for your professional development!
Canisius Graduate Summer Sessions, Online & On-Campus
- First 6-Week Session: May 20, 2019 - June 29, 2019
- Second 6-Week Session: July 1, 2019 - August 10, 2019
Courses listed below are organized by program and when they are offered (Summer Session 1, Summer Session 2. Online couses are noted.)
Graduate Summer Classes are open to:
- New, incoming graduate students
- Graduate students pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities who wish to take individual classes.*
- Professionals interested in enrolling in individual classes to enhance their skills and professional development.*
*Non-matriculated students: Students who take individual classes and do not choose to apply to a graduate degree program are non-matriculated students.
To apply as a non-matriculated student
Complete our free online application. Choose either Arts and Sciences, School of Education or the Wehle School of Business. Then choose“non matriculated” as your program.
- Upload your bachelor's degree transcripts, an unofficial copy is acceptable.
- Under personal statement, write what courses you wish to take.
- You do not need a resume or recommendation letters.
- Once your application is submitted, we’ll notify you when you’re all set to register.
Summer Graduate Tuition and Fees
|Tuition||$820 per credit hour|
|College Fee (8 credits or less)||$15 per credit hour|
|Technology Fee (8 credits or less)||$10 per credit hour|