Canisius Graduate Summer Sessions
Summer is a great time to start your graduate program, earn a certificate/certification or even take one course for your professional development!
Canisius Graduate Summer Sessions, Online & On-Campus
First 6-Week Session: May 18, 2020 - June 27, 2020
Second 6-Week Session: June 29, 2020 - August 8, 2020
Graduate Summer Classes are open to:
- New, incoming graduate students
- Graduate students pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities who wish to take individual classes.*
- Professionals interested in enrolling in individual classes to enhance their skills and professional development.*
*Non-matriculated students: Students who take individual classes and do not choose to matriculate into a graduate degree program are non-matriculated students.
To apply as a non-matriculated student complete our free online application. Click here to Apply online! You will need to create an account, select graduate non-matriculated and then choose either Arts and Sciences, School of Education or the Wehle School of Business.
- Upload your prior degree transcripts, an unofficial copy is acceptable.
- Under personal statement, write what courses you wish to take.
- You do not need a resume or recommendation letters.
- Once your application is submitted, we’ll notify you when you’re all set to register.
Summer Graduate Tuition and Fees 19-20 (*2020-2021 graduate tuition and fees are still being determined. Please check back soon for more information*)
|Tuition||$820 per credit hour|
|College Fee (8 credits or less)||$15 per credit hour|
|Technology Fee (8 credits or less)||$10 per credit hour|
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us using the following:
Phone: (716) 888-2545
Toll Free 1-800-950-2505
Fax: (716) 888-3290