Graduate Summer Sessions
Canisius Summer Sessions, Online & On-Campus
First 6-Week Session: May 21, 2018 - June 30, 2018
Second 6-Week Session: July 2, 2018 - August 11, 2018
Graduate Summer Sessions are open to:
- Graduate students who wish to matriculate (current graduate students do not need to re-apply for summer sessions) in programs in the School of Education and Human Services. Wehle School of Business, College of Arts & Sciences or Office of Professional Studies.
- Graduates pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities.
- Professionals interested in enrolling in individual classes to update their skills and professional development.
- Members of the Western New York community who wish to join the Canisius College community for travel, lifeling learning projects or the joyful search for knowledge.
To Navigate Course Listings & Registration Page
- Click “Look Up Classes”
- Click "Class Schedule"
- Select Your Desired Term
- Select the subject you’re interested in
- Click “Class Search” at the bottom of the page
- To view additional subjects, click "New Search" at the bottom of the page and repeat the process.
Summer Graduate Tuition & Fees
|College Fee (8 credits or less)||TBD|
|Technology Fee (8 credits or less)||TBD|
New Students Click Below to Apply Online
New First-time Matriculating and Non-Matriculating Graduate Students