Canisius Summer Sessions, Online & On Campus
Whatever your goals, whatever your major, we'll help you reach them this summer.
Tackle a core class. Explore a new interest. From Anthropology to Special Ed, we have more courses this summer than ever before. Whatever you choose will push you ahead in your schedule and could boost your GPA. All with convenience of an online class. Pretty cool.
First 5-Week Session: May 22, 2017 - June 24, 2017
First 6-Week Session: May 22, 2017 - July 1, 2017
Second 5-Week Session: July 3, 2017 - August 5, 2017
Second 6-Week Session: July 3, 2017 - August 12, 2017
Summer Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
|College Fee||$13/credit hour|
|Technology Fee||$7.50/credit hour|
Summer Graduate Tuition & Fees
|College Fee (8 credits or less)||$11/credit hour|
|Technology Fee (8 credits or less)||$7.50/credit hour|
Canisius Summer Sessions are open to:
- Current undergraduate students who wish to complete required courses, acquire additional credits toward a degree, or address previous deficiencies.
- Undergraduate adult learners who may want to explore opportunities in higher education. Note: Registration for summer session does not of itself constitute admission to the college or to any degree program.
- Graduate students who wish to matriculate (current graduate students do not need to apply for summer sessions) in programs in the School of Education and Human Services, Wehle School of Business, College of Arts & Sciences or Office of Professional Studies.
- Graduate or undergraduate students pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities.
- Professionals interested in special programs to update skills and broaden professional concepts.
- Members of the Western New York community who wish to join the Canisius College community for travel, lifelong learning projects or the joyful search for knowledge.
To Navigate Course Listings & Registration Page
- Click “Class Schedule”
- Select You Desired Term
- Select the subject you’re interested in
- Click “Class Search” at the bottom of the page
- To view additional subjects, click "New Search" at the bottom of the page and repeat the process.
Applications For New Students
New First-time Matriculating graduate students
Undergraduate Non-matriculating students
- Undergraduate students currently enrolled at another college/university must submit a letter from their home school giving permission to take a summer course here at Canisius College.
- An unofficial transcript from their home school for verification of possible course prerequisites must be submitted.
- A copy of your state-issued driver's license with your picture is required.
- All items must be submitted with your application.