Undergraduate Summer Sessions
Online & On Campus, whatever your goals, whatever your major, we'll help you reach them this summer.
Tackle a core class. Explore a new interest. From Accounting to Education, we have more courses this summer than ever before. Whatever you choose will push you ahead in your schedule and could boost your GPA. All with the convenience of an online class. Pretty cool.
First 5-Week Session: May 21, 2018 - June 23, 2018
Second 5-Week Session: July 2, 2018 - August 4, 2018
Canisius Summer Sessions are open to:
- Current Canisius College Undergraduate students who wish to complete required courses, acquire additional credits toward a degree, or address previous deficiencies.
- Accepted Fall 2018 freshman/transfer students
- Undergraduate students enrolled at another institution who wish to complete required courses and/or acquire additional credits toward a degree.
- Undergraduate adult learners who may want to explore opportunities in higher education. Note: Registration for summer session does not of itself constitute admission to the college or to any degree program.
Students From Other Institutions
Undergraduate students currently enrolled at another college/university are required to submit the following documents:
- A completed application for registration (download the application here);
- An unofficial transcript from your home school for verification of possible course prerequisites; and
- A copy of your state-issued driver's license with your picture
Note: Undergraduate students currently enrolled at another college or university should complete the proper paperwork at their home school to receive permission to complete a summer course at Canisius College
Student Success Assistance Program 2018
The Student Success Assistance Program is an opportunity for current Canisius College undergraduate students to get back on track academically by taking summer courses at Canisius College at a discounted rate. For more information including eligibility requirements, please contact the Griff Center at (716) 888-2170 or visit them in Old Main 013.
Summer Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
|College Fee||$15/credit hour|
|Technology Fee||$10/credit hour|
Student Financial Aid
Undergraduate students who wish to apply for federal financial aid and loans for summer must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 total credit hours for all summer sessions. Interested students must be matriculating towards a degree and file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Summer sessions start the new academic year at Canisius therefore the FAFSA should be for the new year. (i.e., for Summer 2018 registrations, a 2018-2019 FAFSA is required). If you have any questions visit the Student Records & Financial Services Center located in Bagen Hall Room 106 or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (716) 888-2600.