The Office of Sponsored Programs (OSP) helps Canisius faculty search and apply for grants. We will also conduct searches on your behalf if you complete an online Search Request Form and/or schedule a meeting.
Mary Ann Langlois, Director
Office: Bagen Hall Room 103
Following are services offered by the Office of Sponsored Programs
- Funding Searches
- Faculty who are interested in obtaining funds for research or teaching activities can learn about potential sponsors by accessing a variety of private and government funding sources on-line through our Funding Sources page.
Our staff helps you:
- Obtain all application forms and guidelines.
- Interpret sponsor guidelines and seek clarification as necessary.
- Prepare proposal budgets.
- Secure all institutional signatures.
- Complete and mail your proposal in a timely fashion.
Once you have received funding, we:
Authorize the Controller's Office to create an account and administer the funds.
Contact the sponsor as required for any post-award changes, questions or requests.
Ensure that all reports are submitted in a timely fashion.