The Vincent and Harriet Palisano Foundation Catholic Educator Scholarship
The Vincent and Harriet Palisano Foundation Catholic Educator Scholarship is available for employees of all New York Roman Catholic Dioceses and can cover up to 1/3 of tuition costs. Here's how to take advantage of this unique opportunity:
- Employees of any Roman Catholic diocese in New York State
- Applicants must have a completed bachelor’s degree
- Applicants must apply and be admitted into a graduate program at Canisius College
- Award: 1/3 tuition scholarship
- (from the Harriet and Vincent Palisano Foundation and Canisius College)
All graduate programs in the School of Education and Human Services, Richard J. Wehle School of Business, and the College of Arts & Sciences, are eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
- Apply for admission
- Enroll in any Canisius master’s degree program
- Download the Employment Verification Form from our website and complete; include a signature of your pastor or principal
- Return the form to the address below:
Kevin Smith, Bursar
Office of Student Accounts
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Your scholarship will then be applied to your bill.
Application for an additional 1/3 tuition scholarship for Diocese of Buffalo teachers pursuing certification in School Building Leader/School District Leader or an MS in Educational Leadership is also available. This award is given from the Diocese of Buffalo; interested students should contact the Superintendent using the information below:
Department of Catholic Schools
Office of the Superintendent of Schools
Diocese of Buffalo
795 Main Street
Canisius Jesuit Mission Grant
At Canisius, we value your commitment to serving others. We want to help you achieve the education you need to further your career and continue to make a difference. To help you achieve your goals, we offer every accepted graduate student who completed one year of service*, a 20% tuition discount.
A master's degree in business, education, leadership or counseling, combined with one year of service, will give you the experience and education you need to be the change you want to see in the world.
Service organizations include, but are not limited to, Jesuit Volunteer Corps (JVC), AmeriCorps, Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest, MercyCorps, Peace Corps, Catholic Volunteer Network, Teach for America, and City Year.
For more information, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office at:
Lyons Hall, Room 118
716-888-2545, toll free at 800-950-2505