- Free Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Bachelor's Degree Transcript - unofficial transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process
- Master's Degree Transcript - unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process
- NYS Professional Certification - or - Submission of a Verification of Teaching/Pupil Personnel Experience Form (PDF) requiring three (3) years of successful full-time teaching and/or pupil personnel service experience such as a school counselor, in Prek-12 schools
- Three letters of recommendation from certified administrators who have supervised the applicant
- Applicants may be required to meet with the program director or prior to admission
> If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - @email
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have, use this form below and we will get back to you shortly.