If you’re an employee of one of our partners, you can save 25% on tuition for graduate programs at Canisius College.
- Amherst School District
- Buffalo Academy of Science
- Buffalo Commons Charter School
- Buffalo Hearing & Speech Center
- Buffalo Public Schools
- Cantalician Center for Learning
- Charter School for Applied Technologies
- Clarence Central School District
- Community Services for Every1
- Depew UFSD
- Elmwood Village Charter School
- Erie 1 BOCES
- Global Concepts Charter School
- Hamburg Central School District
- HealthNow New York Inc.
- Health Sciences Charter School
- Kenmore- Town of Tonawanda UFSD
- Lackawanna Schools
- Lancaster School District
- Maritime Charter School
- People Inc.
- Persistence Prep
- Rome City School District
- Stanley G. Falk School
- Sweet Home School District
- Tapestry Charter School
- Teach For America (Alumni and Staff)
- Westminster Community Charter School
- West Buffalo Charter School
- West Seneca Central School District
- Williamsville Central School District
Corporate or Business Partners
- Catholic Health
- Chiampou Travis Besaw & Kershner LLP
- Evans Bank
- Hilbert College
- Independent Health Association, Inc.
- Ingram Micro
- Lawley Insurance
- M&T Bank
- Pegula Sports & Entertainment
- Rich Products
- West Herr Automotive Group
Once you are an accepted graduate student, you will need to verify your employment to receive the tuition discount.
Submit proof of employment which includes:
- complete the Educational Partnership Employment Verification Form
- your most recent pay stub OR
- submitting a letter from your HR office on company letterhead stating that you are an employee and including the dates of your employment.
*Partnership rate can not be combined with any other Canisius scholarship or tuition discount*
*A form and proof of employment need to be completed every semester in order to maintain the 25% discount*
2023 SEMESTER CLASSES BEGIN:
Spring: January 17
Summer: May 22
Fall: August 28
The first step toward redeeming your partnership discount is by applying.