- Free Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation - letters can be personal, professional or academic references
- Transcripts from the institution you have, or will be receiving, your degree from - unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 undergraduate GPA will undergo additional review
- Test Scores - all applicants seeking initial certification will be required to submit one of the following tests: either the SAT, ACT, GRE, or MAT
- Prerequisites may be completed concurrently with program coursework, but should be complete prior to student teaching.
> If you have been an inactive student for two years or more, please complete a Re-admit Form.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - @email