- Free Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Two Letters of Recommendation - letters can be personal, professional or academic references
- Transcripts from the institution you have, or will be receiving, your degree from - unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process
- Applicants with less than a 3.0 undergraduate GPA will undergo additional review
- Teaching certification - valid or in progress
- Evidence of 12 credit hours of college/university level credit in a language other than English (not required for the non-certification track)
- Prerequisites may be completed concurrently with program coursework, but should be complete prior to student teaching.
> If you have been an inactive student for one year or more, please complete the Readmit Form.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - @email
Our team is available to answer any questions you may have, use this form below and we will get back to you shortly.