The Student Records & Financial Services Center handles the financial transactions between students and the college including tuition collection and payment plans, meal plan arrangements, parking permits and the disbursement of work study paychecks.
All Canisius College student bills are sent electronically.
E-BILL INFORMATION PAYING YOUR SEMESTER BILL PAYMENT PLANS
Canisius College does not accept credit cards for tuition payments.
CANISIUS COLLEGE CREDIT CARD POLICY
To make International payments more convenient, Canisius has partnered with TransferMate, Flywire and NorthStar Currency.
INTERNATIONAL STUDENT PAYMENT OPTIONS
Students who have a credit balance on their account may be eligible to receive a refund.
GRIFF PASS-It's your key, your student ID, even your money. Use your Griff Pass on campus and in the community wherever you see Griff Bucks, Griff Choice or Griff Food Plan logos. Lost or damaged student ID cards can be replaced at the Public Safety office. A replacement fee may apply.
PARKING PERMITS-Students can purchase a parking permit based on their classification (commuter or resident).
Go to Financial Services in MyCanisius under Application & Services to:
- Manage your student account (e-bills, make payments, payment plans)
- Make international student payments
- Manage your Griff Food Plan/Griff Bucks/Griff Choice
- Purchase a parking permit
- View/print your 1098T
- Accept/review your financial aid award
Parents and Authorized Users ONLY
Log into the Online Student Accounts Center to:
- View electronic bills
- Make payments
- Enroll in a payment plan
- Authorized users do not have the ability to view academic information for a student.
ADD GRIFF BUCKS/GRIFF CHOICE FOR A STUDENT
Students can add an authorize user to access and add funds to the Griff Buck and Griff Choice accounts.
To add an authorize user:
- In the student portal Launchpad section go to Financial Services, then Manage GriffBucks/Choice/Activity, and add Authorize Parent or Third Party.