- Free Online Application
- Personal Statement
- Transcripts from the institution you have, or will be receiving, your degree from - unofficial or in progress transcripts are acceptable to begin the admissions review process
- GRE/GMAT -Waivers available if:
- Applicant has of 3+ years of professional work experience (post undergraduate degree).
- Applicant has already completed a master’s or doctoral degree, or has a professional certification (CPA, Six Sigma Black Belt etc.).
- Applicant is a Canisius business or science graduate within the last 5 years - must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Applicant is a graduate of any STEM Bachelor’s Degree Program within the last five years - must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- Applicant is a graduate of a Business Bachelor’s Degree program from an institution holding AACSB accreditation within the last 5 years - must have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
> If you have been an inactive student for one year or more, please complete the Readmit Form.
All items can be mailed, faxed or emailed to:
Graduate Admissions Office - Lyons Hall 120
2001 Main Street
Buffalo, NY 14208
Fax - 716-888-3290
Email - @email
Additional Requirements for International Students
- If your transcripts are not on a 4.0 scale or translated to English, additional evaluation may be required
-Proof of English Language Proficiency:
- TOEFL 79 IBT or 550 PBT
- IELTS 6.5 overall
- Duolingo English Test minimum score of 105
Waivers or other test options are available, click here for more information