Tackle a core class. Explore a new interest. From Accounting to Education, we have more courses this summer than ever before, with many fully online options. Whatever you choose will push you ahead in your schedule and could boost your GPA.
- 5-Week Session I: May 23, 2022 - June 24, 2022
- 6-Week Session I: May 23, 2022 - July 1, 2022
- 5-Week Session II: July 5, 2022 - August 5, 2022
- 6-Week Session II: July 5, 2022 - August 12, 2022
- 10 Week Session: May 23, 2022 - July 29, 2022
- 12 week session: May 23, 2022- August 12, 2022
Canisius Undergraduate Summer Sessions are open to:
- Current Canisius College Undergraduate students who wish to complete required courses, acquire additional credits toward a degree, or address previous deficiencies. You maybe eligible for Student Success and Financial Aid assistance. Please see details below.
- Deposited Fall 2022 freshman/transfer students.
- Undergraduate students enrolled at another institution who wish to complete required courses and/or acquire additional credits toward a degree.
- Undergraduate adult learners who may want to explore opportunities in higher education. Note: Registration for summer session does not of itself constitute admission to the college or to any degree program.
2022 Summer Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
|College Fee||$15/credit hour|
|Technology Fee||$10/credit hour|
Canisius Graduate Summer Sessions
Online and On-Campus
Summer is a great time to start your graduate program, earn a certificate/certification or even take one course for your professional development!
Graduate Summer Classes are open to:
- New, incoming graduate students
- Graduate students pursuing a degree at other colleges or universities who wish to take individual classes.*
- Professionals interested in enrolling in individual classes to enhance their skills and professional development.*
*Non-matriculated students: Students who take individual classes and do not choose to matriculate into a graduate degree program are non-matriculated students.
To apply as a non-matriculated student complete our free online application. Click here to Apply online!
You will need to create an account, select graduate non-matriculated and then choose either Arts and Sciences, School of Education or the Wehle School of Business.
- Upload your prior degree transcripts, an unofficial copy is acceptable.
- Under personal statement, write what courses you wish to take.
- You do not need a resume or recommendation letters.
- Once your application is submitted, we’ll notify you when you’re all set to register.
If you have questions or need further information, please contact us using the following:
Phone: (716) 888-2545
Toll Free 1-800-950-2505
Fax: (716) 888-3290
Deposited fall freshman/transfer students
Deposited freshman and transfer students are required to submit a completed application in order to register for a summer course prior to their official fall matriculation. Click here to download the application.
Students From Other Institutions
Undergraduate students currently enrolled at another college/university are required to submit the following documents:
- A completed application for registration (download the application here);
- An unofficial transcript from your home school for verification of possible course prerequisites; and
- A copy of your state-issued driver's license with your picture
Note: Undergraduate students currently enrolled at another college or university should complete the proper paperwork at their home school to receive permission to complete a summer course at Canisius College
Student Success Assistance Program 2022
The Student Success Assistance Program is an opportunity for current Canisius College undergraduate students to get back on track academically by taking summer courses at Canisius College at a discounted rate. For more information including eligibility requirements, please contact the Griff Center at (716) 888-2170 or visit them in Old Main 013.
Student Financial Aid
Undergraduate students who wish to apply for federal financial aid and loans for summer must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 total credit hours for all summer sessions. Interested students must be matriculating towards a degree and file a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Summer sessions start the new academic year at Canisius therefore the FAFSA should be for the new year. (i.e., for Summer 2022 registrations, a 2022-2023 FAFSA is required). If you have any questions visit the Student Records & Financial Services Center located in Bagen Hall Room 106 or contact us via email at @email or by phone at (716) 888-2600.